1. Types of cookies
There are different types of cookies depending on their origin, function and lifespan.
Edpnet uses the following cookies:
- Necessary cookies: navigation through the website, use of functionalities (such as online shop, ...);
- Functional cookies: remember your language choice, last visited page, login, ...;
- Advertisement and social media cookies: if you have a Facebook account or a Google account, edpnet can show you publicity for products, services and promotions that may interest you with the help of Facebook Custom Audience, Facebook Pixel and Google Adwords, …
If you do not want this, you need to adjust your settings via www.youronlinechoices.com or for Google advertising cookies specifically you can change settings via Google Ads Preferences Manager. Google also recommends that you install the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
On the edpnet website and the sub-linked subsites, forms and applications we store the following data:
- your language choice for a next visit;
- your last visited page for a next visit;
- your domain name (IP address) when you visit our web pages;
- your name, address, telephone number and / or e-mail address if you place messages / questions in one of our contact forms;
- all information regarding the pages that you have consulted on our site;
- all information that you have provided voluntarily (eg research information and / or website registration).
2. Managing cookies
You can disable or remove cookies from your device at any time via the settings of your browser. Each browser has its own specific settings. If you want more information about the management of cookies, you can surf to www.allaboutcookies.org
In addition, you can choose from which companies you do not want to receive cookies on www.aboutads.info/choices/#completed and www.youronlinechoices.com Please note that due to changing certain settings, the edpnet website and its subsites, contact forms and applications could possibly no longer function in a proper way.
3. Google Analytics
4. Lucky orange
5. Social media
You can choose to follow the edpnet Facebook page and Twitter account. Consult the privacy statement of Facebook and Twitter (which can change regularly) to see what they do with your personal data.
You can choose to follow the edpnet issues blog by entering your e-mail address. This way you will be informed if there are network problems. Every message includes the possibility to unsubscribe.
6. Legal information